Join us for Sarasota SpringFest
Saturday, February 18 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Join us on Saturday, February 18 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. for a free, fun-filled, and family-friendly event celebrating the opening of Orioles Spring Training. Bring your friends and family to watch the Orioles practice on the Ed Smith Stadium back fields, and enjoy games and interactive activities in the East Parking Lot, located next to the Left Field Ticket office.
The second annual event will feature the following exciting activities:
- A Question & Answer session - with Orioles catcher Caleb Joseph at approximately noon
- A variety of games and interactive activities - including corn hole, giant Jenga, and a speed pitch machine.
- Fans can also visit the photo booth provided by TapSnap - for a free photo featuring a custom Ed Smith Stadium background.
- Booths of local partners - Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, Sarasota County Parks and Recreation, Sarasota Herald-Tribune, Sarasota Orchestra, and the Suncoast Blood Bank.
- Z105 Suncoast Classic Rock - will be on hand to provide music, contests, and games.
Tampa Bay Food Truck Rally will offer a variety of food truck options available for purchase including:
- Merica - serving gourmet burgers, award-winning gourmet hot dogs, and hand cut fries
- Vanchetta - serving Porchetta (slow-roasted Italian pork) and other fresh roasted items cooked on their rolling rotisserie
- Dochos Latin Bistro - offering their award-winning Cubans as well as other Latin-inspired menu selections
- Jimmy's Famous Seafood - offering their award-winning crab cakes inspired by Baltimore's popular seafood restaurant
Spring Training game tickets, as well as Orioles merchandise, will be available for purchase during SpringFest.