In-park voting for the 2013 Major League Baseball All-Star Game begins tonight at Oriole Park, and the Orioles have launched a ballpark “Vote Orange Rewards Program” to encourage fans to vote to make sure the team is well-represented at the Midsummer Classic. Fans who complete as few as 50 paper ballots and submit them by the sixth inning will be eligible to win an autographed photo at each home game and have their name displayed on the center field video board as the “Voter of the Game.” Rewards for higher vote totals include buttons, t-shirts, autographed baseballs, a catered suite and an on-field batting practice visit. The top voter during the seven-week program will have the opportunity for a meet and greet with one of the Orioles’ 2013 All-Stars.
The Vote Orange Rewards Booth will be located on Eutaw Street outside of the Camden Lobby, where fans can register for the program and pick up their ballots. Fans must register for the program and return their ballots before June 25 to be eligible for the rewards. In case of inclement weather, the booth will be moved inside the concourse adjacent to Gate D.
A complete list of Vote Orange rewards is below.
Vote Orange Rewards:
· 50 ballots Entered to win an Autographed Photo each home game
Winner’s name displayed on scoreboard in 7th inning
(ballots must be returned by the 6th inning)
· 100 ballots Vote Orange Button
· 350 ballots Vote Orange T-Shirt
· 750 ballots Entered to win one of 10 autographed baseballs by an
Orioles Player (10 randomly selected fans)
· 1,500 ballots 2012 Team Signed Ball and “The Buckle Up Birds” DVD
(first 25 fans)
· 3,000 ballots Two (2) Field Box seats for Orioles vs. Mariners on August 4
and an Autograph Prize Pack
· 10,000 ballots 12-Person Catered Suite for 2013 season (first 3 fans)
· Top Five Voters On-field, pre-game viewing of Batting Practice
· Top Voter Meet and Greet with a 2013 Orioles All-Star
More information is available at www.orioles.com/voteorange. Fans may also vote online for Orioles players up to 35 times per email address at the website through July 4.